Certification of Class II Biosafety Cabinets (Test)
Discounted pricing is available for multiple learners:
$1800/learner for 2-5 learners; $1650/learner for 6 or more
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Certification of Class II Biological Safety Cabinets course includes content:
- Overview of standards – NSF, BMBL, USP <800>
- Certification Math and Airflow Fundamentals
- BSC Characteristics and Venting
- Airflow Testing
a. Downflow Velocity Tests
b. Inflow Velocity Tests
- Airflow Smoke Pattern Testing – NSF tests
- HEPA Filter Integrity Testing
- Site Installation Assessment Tests
- Tests related to Worker Comfort and Safety
a. Light Level Testing
b. Sound Level Testing
c. Vibration Level Testing
- Accessing a Contaminated Plenum (Contaminated BSC Access)
a. Risk Assessment
b. Safe access
Course length: approximately 6 hours view time
Technical Requirements: Firefox, IE 9+, Chrome, Safari, or Opera internet browsers.
For help with course completion or Talent LMS questions, please contact email@example.com.