BECOME OUR NEXT ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERT!
Let’s reshape the future of controlled environments together. Opportunities currently exist for certification technicians, supervisors, microbiologists, QA personnel, and HVAC engineers.
To apply for any of our current open positions, please complete the form below.
Industry leader in sterile facility design, evaluation, and compliance assurance is seeking an individual with a microbiology background to join our cleanroom performance evaluation team. This position will expand a team of professionals experienced in sterile facility certification by adding environmental monitoring experience to the team. The successful candidate will enroll in a world class cleanroom/ biosafety equipment certification training program conducted by recognized industry leaders.
The specific responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Perform testing and certification of controlled environments including cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow benches, and other controlled environments
• Perform microbiological sampling of controlled environments
• Work with our microbiology laboratory to interpret EM results
• Write certification reports
• Work with customer to interpret reports and make recommendations for remediation when necessary
• Troubleshoot and repair or make recommendations for repair of controlled environments
Basic Qualifications/ Core competencies
• Microbiology degree or experience in microbiological testing and evaluation
• Experience in MEP systems for Cleanrooms/ laboratory systems helpful but not a requirement
• Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be mechanically inclined and able to understand mechanical systems
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
• Travel locally and nationally/ occasional overnight travel required
• Regular field work
• Visit construction sites including visual inspections of roof HVAC and exhaust systems
• Visit customer sites to perform routine testing and other services